Rear Electric Window

On the way to work this morning I accidently operated the Rear/Right Electric Window instead of the Front one and noticed it didn't work, got to work and tried the rear door switch as well as mine and still didn't work.
Any obvious idea's before I start trying to take the rear door apart and any hints on taking the rear door apart.
01' Audi A6 1.8T SE Saloon (UK)
Cheers Liam
On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 08:41:53 +0000 (UTC), "liam"

Do you have a child lock feature, the ability to prevent children from operating the rear windows? Perhaps that's on, and you just need to turn it off. Look in your owner's manual.

I'll give it a try but not changed anything as far as I remember.... Been out at dinner time in it and pressing the front control switch up you can hear the rear window click but nothing on the down and the rear button makes no sound at all....

Just tried it again
All windows go up and down off the key fob (Pheww...motor works then) took off the offending rear child lock and tried again and the window will only go up and down with my switch not the rear doors switch. I'll just see how it goes I suppose at least I can open and shut the window..