Rear Motion Noise

I own a 2000 Audi A4 1.8 Turbo and I have noticed a rear noise, almost like a humming noise that occurs when I drive. It sounds like a rubbing noise,
but I checked my tires and I have not seen any wearing on the tires. Has anyone had this problem? Or know what it could be? Thanks.

Check the rear brake brakes, pads & calipers.
Steve.
Could be your fuel pump going bad.
Steve68s wrote:

"brindleiu" wrote

A humming/moaning type of noise is often a sign of a failed wheel bearing.
Cheers,
Pete
Pete wrote:

Yup 90% sure it will be a rear wheel bearing :) it will just get louder and louder untill you can no longer bear the noise or the stereo cannot cancel out the sound, then you will have to change it.
Thanks for the responses, what would that normally run to get the bearing fixed?
brindleiu wrote:

Depends on country, in UK you are looking at 150 a side, inc bearing from a ind, dealer maybe 200 so thats $300 ish