Rear seat ratles on TT coupe

Hi all
I have an TT Coupe where the rear two seats when fixed into the holding clips rattle away on anything but a smooth road. Is there a way to tighten
up the clips or any other way to cut out this annoying noise other than running with the seats loose and forward of their fixings?
Thanks Jim
philliej wrote:

Not sure about the TT, but on my A3 there was a rubber stop that held the seat tight against the latch. Check that isn't missing.