rear seats

hi all i have an a6 2.5 tdi 1999 saloon, can anyone tell me if the rear seats fold down as i can't see any mechanism to do this or are they fixed in place and not able to, also if there not fold down is there anyway of doing this. thanxs to any replies stef

Reply to
Stef

Richard Wall

It's the same with the A4 saloon even now. I can't understand why it's an option.

Reply to
Dave