Rear window not rolling up

recently rear window is not rolling up, it goes down ok but doesn't go up, I had to move up manually with my hand, and while driving it goes down again..:sad:
Whats wrong?? is the motor defected or some other small problem??
--
tariqonnet
Not sure if you would call it a 'small' problem but you need to replace the window regulator. It is an assemble of frames, pulleys, cables and a motor that operates the window. This requires taking the door apart. Some people DIY in a few hours and a few hundred $$. Dealer will cost more.