Recommendations for mp3/cd multi-changer

Hi,
My replacement A3 comes with a Concert single CD player whereas I had a 6 CD changer in my old A3. I'd like to add some means of playing mp3's
from CDs (or hard disc) in this new car, but I guess it would have to be compatible with the Concert system currently installed.
I've seen the Phatnoise/Phatbox systems advertised, but not in the UK although the concept looks good.
Another system I've seen is this :
http://www.incarexpress.co.uk/view_product.php?partno=MADS003
Are there any other systems worth considering? Any other options? Would prefer UK options.
Thanks in advance

The PhatBox should now be available from your local UK Audi dealer, as a dealer-fit accessory.
I fitted one in my RS6 over a year ago (but at that time had to order from the States). Good in concept, excellent in practice.