Recommended Mechanics in the Baltimore, Maryland area?

Hello all,

My 2001 S4 has just crossed the magical 50k mark, and after having been jerked around in general by the clowns here locally at Valley Motors in Hunt Valley, I am looking for a way to never have to deal with them again.

Can anyone recommend to me a mechanic or shop in this area that can be trusted not to try to screw you and make you think yoiu should be grateful for it afterwards?

I just expect better than D+ work from a dealer, and that's all they seem to be good for.

Please help me with a recommendation!

Thanks,

BDWood

Reply to