Release date for the A3 SportBack ?

Anyone knows when the car is going to available for Sale in Europe ?

I have one on order in the UK and have been told I will have it in September, but no date as yet. CB

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 18:18:05 +0100, "cb"

so there is a price list then ? which engine did u go for ? TFSI ?
No price yet but it will be about 2K on the 3 door. Yep you right, gone for the 2T Quattro. Seems a good combination (IMO). The TDI and the nt FSI are underpowered and the 3.2 a bit OTT. Expecting to hear a date in the next couple of weeks. CB

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 22:13:50 +0100, "cb"

Keep us posted... I had the legendary 1.8T 180bhp... looking forward for the TFSI @ 200bhp !
Peter, The first A3 sportbacks are due for delivery end Sept/beginning October. I have changed my order to 2T FSI DSG - much better fuel economy than Quattro but I have to wait until mid November for mine as the 2T FSI Q comes out first. CB