remove lumbar support

I just tried to purchase a TSX 2012-2013. This car is perfect except for the seats... The driver seat has adjustable lumbar support (which I can adjust so a
short drive is "ok") but the passenger cannot adjust this support (which is way too much). Did anyone sucessfully remove (tonned down) the lumbar support/ passenger side? Thanks