Removing front license plate from TT

I'm considering buying a TT but it has a license plate holder mounted on the looks like it was drilled into that long rectangular piece of body..what a shame. I really think this detracts from the look of the car
and would like to have it removed. The problem is, I will be left with 4 holes in that piece of the bumper.
Can I buy a replacement piece? Will it come painted already and match the color of the car?