removing rear passenger side panel

i need to remove the rear side panel of my tt but i'm not sure where the screws are. i've trying pulling it in many directions and it doesn't come off. it seems like it wasn't put in right so i want to fix it.
its an '03 tt.

Try asking here, I've found them friendly and helpful in the past...
http://www.tt-forum.co.uk/ttforumbbs /
HTH
Regards Ross