Removing Steering Wheel - 1993 AUDI 90CS - swap out middle controls

I want to replace the Signal/Lights/Washer/etc.. unit that I have, but I need to remove the steering wheel. This is my best guess:
-Pull FUSE(s) -Remove bolts behind the steering wheel
-Remove Air Bag
stuck? Does anyone know or has anyone done this with a 90 (non-sport sterring wheel)