Rendered Speculation: 2011 Audi A3 grows, sedan version planned for U.S.

Audi is reportedly planning to release a new version of the A3 early in 2011, and, for the first time ever, the German automaker's entry-level model is slated
to get a four-door sedan variant tailored specifically for the U.S. market. While we're big fans of the current A3's mini-wagon hatchback shape, our fellow American buyers have consistently shown a propensity to choose a trunk over an arguably more useful rear hatch when given the choice. According to Autocar, the 2011 A3 will use a versio... Read More: /
----------------------------------- Audi NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs