Repair facility in Wisconsin

Does anyone know of a good Audi repair facility in Wisconsin? (near Milwaukee) Does anyone have any comments on the dealer? (International Auto)

how far is http://www.blauparts.com/service_dept/service.htm from you? is 80 miles too far?
I know nothing about them but have seen others talk highly about them over the years. later, dave (One out of many daves)

dave AKA vwdoc1 wrote:

Jim Blau and family (that's son, Huri, pictured) do excellent work. An hour drive up I-43 to Exit 144 (CTH C), right to the stop sign, left for about 2 miles on CTH CR and you're there. I hear from my Milwaukee BMW/Audi pals that IA isn't bad, either, if you're willing to pay dealership prices. -- C.R. Krieger (Been there; done that)