Repair facility in Wisconsin

Does anyone know of a good Audi repair facility in Wisconsin? (near Milwaukee) Does anyone have any comments on the dealer? (International Auto)

Reply to
myronf

how far is

from you?is 80 miles too far? I know nothing about them but have seen others talk highly about them over the years. later, dave (One out of many daves)

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

Jim Blau and family (that's son, Huri, pictured) do excellent work. An hour drive up I-43 to Exit 144 (CTH C), right to the stop sign, left for about 2 miles on CTH CR and you're there. I hear from my Milwaukee BMW/Audi pals that IA isn't bad, either, if you're willing to pay dealership prices.

-- C.R. Krieger (Been there; done that)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger