Replace Double-DIN stereo with Single-DIN?

Hi,

I have bought a 2004 A4 Avant which has a 6 disc in-dash changer Symhony stereo which looks to be double-din sized.

I want to change this for a Blaunpnkt DAB-54 when they come out next month but the Blaupunkt is single din height.

Has anybody changed a double-din for a single-din headunit, if so how?

Autoleads don't make the right adapter but I'm told that one "might" be out next month...

Thanks

Daz

Reply to
Daz N