replacing dash lights '96 A4

Anyone had experience replacing the bulbs behind the display? I've got 2 that are burned out. Thankfully I can still read the speedo and gas gauge but it'd be nice to see the other gauges!
TIA-
RC
If it's like the A6/S6 of same vintage then its quite a simple job really. Remove the instrument cluster and the bulbs are accesable from the back. Standard bulbs are 1.2W. You may want to use 2W to improve clarity.
Tony 96 S6