Replacing front in '86 TQ

Hi, as I've posted before, I damaged my '86 TQ geezer underneath (.......drove over a sign........) and some kid wants to buy it. The mechanic said that the subframe has to be replaced as it's bent and shifted,
and some other big parts which hold the wheels. I know of a couple of donor cars that this kid can get dirt cheap, my question is, can an 1986 5000CD turbo quattro take front drivetrain (?) parts from other audis (non quattro) from the latter 80's? Are they all the same?
TIA
cp
PS Thank you everyone for all the advice, and to the mechanic who didn't even charge for taking the front apart and examining it :-)
The turbos all have 112 mm bolt pattern wheels with five bolt pattern. Non- turbos are 110mm X 4 bolt. Many other issues between turbo and non-turbo versions.
Quattro to non-quattro if both are either turbo or not should have a lot of commonality in suspension components.
Tony '91 100q
cp wrote:

Thank you for the reply

The wheels are alright, I think that whatever is holding the tie rods is what the problem is

okedoke thanks! cp