Replacing Minor Light Bulbs on A4

I have a 2002 A4. Three minor light bulbs need replacing (a red one on the trailing edge of a rear door, and the ones above the passenger side vanity mirror and inside the glove compartment). The lenses are
all rectangular, nearly flush with the surround and without visible clips etc. Obviously, I want to get them off without breaking them.
Does anyone know how they're held in place and how they are best removed, please?
Thank you.
Peter.

if they are fitted like the centre interior its a thin knife blade to ease it away.

Thanks. Are there any clips that need to be undone (eg, by pushing in from the end)?
Peter.
No

Thanks for your help.
Peter.