Reputable Parts Supplier in US (East)

Can someone recommend a few reputable Audi parts suppliers in (Eastern) US of A?

800 phone numbers or Internet sites would hit the mark.. Tks in advance...
Reply to
JMay

I got rear discs and pads for my A4 from this place and was very satisified

I'm also considering getting timing beltparts from this place
in Wisconsin. Theyalso rent the tools that make changing the TB easier.

Reply to
Ian S.

Reply to
Tony

Thanks for your helpfulness - Ian And Tony!!! I've already visited both Web-sites, searching for a Control-Arm Kit for my '99 A6 2.8 . The Full Control Arm Scenario model obviously is a CUBE - with eight (possible) points. Of the eight (possible) points, which is the most likely and which least likely needing replacement? Can you say? TIA, JMay

Reply to
JMay

Sorry, I wouldn't have a clue. You could try a forum at

for an answer.

Reply to
newseast