Reset '99 A4 radio from SAFE mode

I didn't find this when I searched for it using Google, so here it is for those who may need it...
If your radio goes to SAFE mode (battery run down, etc.):
Turn on radio Hold down FM2 and RDS together for five seconds. You'll see 1000 on display. Press preset 1 to advance first digit, preset 2 to advance second digit, etc. until the correct code is displayed. When the code is right, hold down FM2 and RDS for five seconds.
Good luck.