Resolved leg pain in A4

Thanks to a post on body eronomics....I drapped my arms over the steering wheel...so that my wrists hung over the steering wheel. I always had the seat way back so that my legs stretched out. By moving in.....the tightness
of my thigh is reduced and the pain has virtually disappeared.....my hair still brushes the roof of the car!!! :) Oh well.....can't have everything.

That could be a face-full-O'-airbag that close.
--
___________________________
Make your PC part of the largest computer in the world

He's not close to the wheel if he does that. His arms will have a bend and he will be able to control the car very well if his hands are at 3 and 9.
Ya want an airbag in your face? Try driving with your hands at the top of the wheel - that airbag goes off and you've got a face full of knuckles. There's a State Trooper in a state that shall remain unknown that experienced it. He had a shiner that lasted a week.
Measure with your wrists at the top of the wheel, then drive with your hands at 3 and 9. No problems with steering or airbags.
Dave RS6 (Been there. Done that. Got the t-shirt and the cd. Waiting for the movie to come out.)

It sure took a lot of responses before you finally got the message. Seat position is everything, and straight arms/legs are disasters waiting to cripple you! -- Jay. (remove dashes for legal email address)
Jay writes:

Is this the point where I say, "I told you so, Jay?"
d;o)

No, only a vain person would do that. :-)

Jay writes:
No, only a vain person would do that. :-)

<g> It isn't about vanity, Jay. It's about knowing how to drive properly, andit starts with a proper seating position.
d;o)