Results from the word of mouth survey

Hi everybody!
As some of you might remember I posted a survey on this website in February. It's taking "a bit" longer to finish the analysis of the
data than I expected but the results of the background information you provided is now available as pdf-file at the following website:
www.integrasco.no choose "knowledge" register download pdf-file
If you don't want to register at this site you can just send me an e-mail at
snipped-for-privacy@bi.no
and I will send you the file directly. I'm still working on developing the theoretical model of the content of e-WOM - if anyone's interested in the results so far - send me a mail!
Hope you all have a wondelful summer - and thank's a million to everyone who participated in the survey!
Best regards Liv Karin