REVOTECHNIK software upgrade?

Hi all, has anyone any experience of this software? Apparently it is US, but tuned specifically to local conditions. I have run the "demo" package on my
TT, and it is phenomenal, if rather pricey. I'm just wondering if there are any horror stories about it doing the rounds before I splash out on it!
Many thanks,
Paul in South Africa.