Rocker cover studs ( Audi 80 )

Hi All Got an Audi 80 (91 j) and it has got an oil leak on the rocker cover gasket (cork btw) Audi have sold me a rubber revised version of this and it has a
set of new studs with it. My question is "how do i free up the jammed studs"? 5 of the 8 just will not move!!
Any ideas?
Many thanks
Paul
You can buy a stud remover or you can just put two nuts on the stud that you want to remove, tighten them and put a wrench on the bottom nut and turn it counterclockwise to loosen the stud out of the head