Rough Idle 92 100Q, 2.8

Hello, I recently purchased 92 100 Q 2.8 , repaired some obvious vacuum line cracks helped for a while but seems to have gotten worse and for the
life of me I can not figure it out. so I have a rough idle and long cranking time to start, poor acceleration but when running 50 and above smooth and no skip etc. I would appreciate any ideas.. Thanks in advance.