Rough running T T

I have a 2000 TT with just under 36000 miles on it. Tonight, all of a sudden, as I was leaving an intersection, it started running really rough. When you give it gas to take off, you can hear a loud sucking
sound under the hood. Kinda like it's sucking a lot of air but it doesn't want to move very fast. It seems to idle fine. Anybody have an ideas. Thanks for any suggestions.
I had a Saab 9000 Turbo that did the same thing, you might want to check your plumbing from the tubo to the intake and make shure you didn't blow a line off, don't know if that will help or not, best of luck. John On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 00:48:50 -0400, Going snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Lee Jordan) wrote:

Thanks. You were right on the money. Found the disconnected line right away.