RS2 Suspension

I am having some custom made race suspension made up by Leda for my RS2 but I need a full set of suspension and hubs for them to base it on while I continue to drive the car. Obviously RS2 donor cars are hard to come by in
RHD UK spec so I have a couple of questions:
1) Is the suspension in LHD/RHD RS2s the same? 2) Could I get away with using the suspension from an S2 or ordinary Audi 80 with my hubs?
I am sure someone will be able to help you if you join our RS2 owner yahoogroup discussion group.
If you wish I can subscribe you or otherwise you can join by yourself through www.yahoogroups.com then search for RS2 and then subscribe yourself.
As for your questions. 1. I am almost sure that the LHD/RHD RS2s share the same suspension components. 2. The RS2 hubs are specific for this model, same as the shock absorbers and coils.
Take care Pantelis (owner and moderator of the RS2list and owner of a 1995 RS2.)
Take care Pantelis

Thank you for that... I'll go and join straight away.