RS3 in the US

So, what is the general thought on this one. When Audi brings out the RS3 will they bring it over the pond? Right now my plan is to replace my A4 3.0 with an S4 when the lease runs out
at the end of next year, honestly I think I'd really prefer an RS3 if it were available. Scott
You're *really* jumping the gun here bud. Audi has confirmed that the new A3 will make it to the U.S. but the S3 variant is still in question. There's no offical word that an RS3 will ever actually be built, and I wouldn't expect it before 2007 even if it gets the greenlight. You've got to wait for Audi to announce plans for that model to be built before we can start speculating over where it'll be made avaliable. Frankly, I think the A4/S4 and A6/S6/RS6 are still in need of to much work for Audi to even be thinking about anymore new models. Better to sort out what's already being built first.