RS6 is back!

http://www.speedsportlife.com/2007/09/04/audi-rs6-avant-photos-surface-ahead-of-2008-frankfurt-international-auto-show /
begin saving up!

Russell Lewis wrote:

http://www.speedsportlife.com/2007/09/04/audi-rs6-avant-photos-surface-ahead-of-2008-frankfurt-international-auto-show/

May not be coming to the US though:
http://tinyurl.com/2uhg49
-- Mike Smith
On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 23:23:27 -0400, Mike Smith

The *Avant* may not be coming to the U.S., but the sedan is.
I question the numbers, however. At 580 bhp it should be quicker to 62 mph that 4.6 secs. My stock 03 RS6 did it in 4.6 to 60 mph. I should think a number like 3.7 would be more realistic (and less disappointing). I have yet to time (accurately) my chipped RS6, but it certainly feels faster than stock.
Dave