S4 2005 electrical problem?

Drove 2005 S4 (B6) with 350 miles on it through heavy rain. Engine started stuttering, lost power over a mile and died. Could restart a few times, then couldn't. Sounded like only 1 or 2 cylinders firing.
Car towed to nearest dealer. They are replacing all ignition coils, but don't know that this will fix it. Anyone with similar problem, solution, or any good ideas? Stranded out of town.
Sounds more like fuel related issue. Did you just fill the tank? Maybe you got the bottom of the station's tank and got a bunch of water in the fuel.
vin81 wrote:

vin81 wrote:

The fuel pumps are crap on the B6 Audis I don't know why they fail so much but it's really common, I would say yours is somthing else as its brand new, I doubt its the coilpacks.
I would be seriously pissed if my 2005 S4 died like that, but my 2002 did the same thing when it's fuel pump packed up