S4 catalogue

Hey! Is there any catalogue in the market type "haynes" or others for an 1994 S4 avant, C4 Thanks for any help! Hans in Norway

Hans,
Check out Bentley Publishers, http://www.bentleypublishers.com/resource.htm?subject=2#S4c4
Regards,
Russ -- Russ Panneton snipped-for-privacy@s-cars.org Nederland, CO "Too bad ignorance isn't painful"
Hans,
If you are looking for a repair manual, then you can get a CD from Bently Publishing. You can probably pick one up of e-Bay. I got from a US online vendor and although I have a North American version of the S6 (1996) the Euro version is described on the CD (the bake discs and pads are different).
Tony Ottawa

S4