Scan tool suggestions

Recently acquired two obd-2 compliant vehicles (2003 Audi TT and 2010 Toyota Camry), so I'm in the market for a scan tool. This is home garage work, so I'm not looking to invest a fortune, but I'm new to
obd 2. Suggestions?
Well the BEST BANG for the Audi would be the ross-tech.com tool. It is an investment that will save you $$$ in the long run. When you are done with it, you can almost sell it for what you paid for it making it very inexpensive to use. Check out the resale value on ebay to see! ;-)
I have 2 of them, one of the first ones hooked to my desktop computer with a very long CAT-5 cable, and one "newer" one that is portable with my laptop. I will be upgrading it to the newest one to work with the newest CAN cars.
I don't work on Toys though. <g> JMHO
--
later,
(One out of many daves)

www.dandebiz.com
You can get a bootleg Ross-Tech cable and spend about $250-$300 less.