servicing

I bought a 03 A4 with 15,000 miles on it. It know has 18,000 miles. I know that I can get free servicing, but I don't qualify till around 21,000. What
do I do? I always was of the mind to change oil at every 3,000 miles. Where do I go? The Rapid Oil "kids" destroyed my cover under my Passat.
The subject of when to get your car serviced has been discussed MANY times. A quick Google search will bring up more than enough different opinions.
Personally, I get the car serviced at the Audi recommended intervals which is every 12 months or every 10,000 miles. There seems no good reason, IMO, to do it any sooner. YMMV.