Setting the clock

I have a 1994 aAudi A6 2.4 quattro I have no manual and wish to set the clock on the dash can any body help.
thanks

left I can change hours and minutes, it might be the same on yours.
Greetings Aksel
I have a '98 A6 which is nearly identical to my '95, so I suspect the following will apply to your 94.
There are two knobs on the instrument panel - one between the coolant temperature guage and the tachometer, and one between the speedometer and the fuel gauge. To adjust the clock you use the left knob, the one between the coolant temperature guage and the tachometer. Here's what the manual says ...
"Pull knob and then turn to either side to set the time. When the knob is pulled and turned briefly the minute hand will advance one minute at a time. If the knob is held in the turned position, the hands will advance slowly at first, and then more quickly."
In the US I know that it is possible to buy documents such as the owner's manual from Audi USA. Of course they may no longer have manuals for a '94. But it's worth a shot.
Good Luck, Bob

adjuster and holding it. The clock then starts to turn fast and you simply let go of th adjuster when you reach the correct time. Hope this helps.