Shrinking Dash Board

I have a 1 car garage, but my wife's car's the only one that fits. Short story:- The top of the A6's dashboard is shrinking and the sides at the corners of the windscreen are sticking up like tiny wings. The
Sun is killing it. Has this happened to anyone? This does not seem like a stick-back job. What would a part like this cost to replace? Is this a pop-off and pop-back-on easy job? Do I dare do this myself?