Sick A4

I've been quoted approx $AUS2100 for a new Engine management control unit for my '96 A4 2.6 V6 with only 46000 Km's. Can't find a used one anywhere in Australia.
Is this price about right? Any other alternatives?
Try www.800allaudi.com - Shokan Coachworks in New York, USA. Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)

If you want, try a UK Breaker, look on Google.co.uk and see if any can help you, would be your best bet as the 2.6 12v is common over here
Ronny