Solar Panel Sunroof not working

With the hot weather in the UK I've noticed that the Solar Sunroof on my 98 A6 is not running the ventilation fan. I've checked the solar panel is
producing power with a meter (10.9v) and followed the wiring down to the footwell where it plugs into the main harness which runs up behind the centre of the dash. Still getting voltage there.
I'm assuming that it must be a fuse or a relay that is faulty - can anyone give me any thoughts on where to look next please.?
Managed to sort it myself. Obviously must not be a common fault judging by the nil response, so for future reference in case anyone else has this problem - I traced the wiring to the relay in position 3 on the 13 way relay board.(marked 385). The relay felt v hot indicating a potential problem. Replaced the relay and all works fine.

Hello,
Do you have found the DC/DC-converter? I would like to know where the DC/DC-converter is placed? Can you tell me the tension at the input and output form this converter? Is the 10,6V the input level? How much power did this panel have? Did the input and output have the same Ground?
Regards
Martin

It was contained in the "solar cell separation relay" mentioned in my previouus post.

Relay no 3 on the 13 way relay panel under the steering wheel

Didn't check the output as I couldn't get to it easily.

Yes
10.6 v measured at the two pins on the front of the panel (measure with panel in 25% open mode to allow you to reach the pins and still expose the panel ti light)>

Appeared to be two wires all the way to the relay

Hello,
Fred wrote:

This relay is called J309. It has six Pins. Between the solarpanel and this relay there must be a DC/Dc converter called J355. From this converter goes a brown/yellow cable to ground and a red/blue cable goes to pin 6 from relais J309. On my car i had find the J309, but I didn't find J355.