Sound signal in BMW

Sometimes I can hear a short sound signal in my car. This usually happens soon after I start the engine. Once it happened about 1 minute after I switched on the headlights while driving. What can this be?

Reply to
AK

That's the built-in warning you're about to be run over by an S6

Reply to
wtrplnet

Could be the temp warning signall you are hearing, anytime the temperature outside the card goes to 37 degrees F, you'll get a short beep and the outside temp reading will be flashing 37 degrees

Reply to
pokerjoker74

It's the sound that reminds you you're driving a poseur BMW and should be driving an Audi.

;-)

Dan D '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA

Reply to
Dano58