Source for Audi parts and independant repair shops?

Hello,
I've got an Audi A6 Quattro ('99) that needs some TLC .. two of the problems that have been nagging me for a while are that both front door armrests
separated from the doors at the handles and one of them has cracked pretty far through in the middle where all the stress from bending has accumulated, and my right mirror motor doesn't work.
Anyone aware of a reputable source for Audi parts like these? I was told by a dealer that the mirror parts alone would run over $400, which I find really hard to believe. Any suggestions for an independent Audi repair shop in the Inland Empire of SoCal, anywhere east of Los Angeles?
Thanks!
Thundersmash, Parts: Used: try www.car-part.com I can't help you out with the shops - have you tried asking www.audiworld.com? Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)