Source for Audi Tools Or Rentals

I'm getting ready to put a new timing belt on my 1990 V8 Quattro, and need the crank locking tool, *3197 I think, does anyone know where I could rent it, or have one I could rent, or worst case scenario, a
cheap source, the only one I've been able to find so far is $127.00 for a tool I'm going to use once every 80,000 miles. Thanks for your help John 1990 V8 Quattro
John, IIRC, quite a few people have made up a copy of the crank locking tool - all you have to do is find a good weldor (or DIY with your own welder). Some online parts places have tool rentals - like Blau: http://www.blauparts.com/engines%20and%20transmissions/timing_belt_kit.htm Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)