Source for radio code, 1990 V8 Quattro.

    Does anyone have a source or know of someone that can pull a security code, my local Audi dealer was less than helpful. This is a
gamma Radio. Thanks a lot. John \
Sounds like your local Stealer is living up to their reputation.
Most dealers ar happy to help. Have the VIN and Radio serial number ready and they can look it up on line (should be free too).
Pull radio to get the serial number from the side.
John wrote:

On my later model audi, the factory had hidden a small sticker with the code on the lid of the trunk, partially obscured by the trunk crossmembers. You might want to try and look around with a flashlight. I had to crawl in to find it. The tag was small, approx 1/2x1/4 inches with the 4 number code hand written on it. <John> wrote in message

Thanks David, I found the sticker in the trunck,and now have a functioning radio. Thanks, John