spare tire in TT

just bought a used TT. Nice car, bur I just discovered it has no spare tire but it has a compressor and some kind of spray...!!??. Does anyone has any experience with this system. Is it reliable or should I but a spare
tire ?
mariana
naaa, someone at the dealership has pinched it, go back to them and ask around
dj

has

has
Both Porche and MB use the system for years now. It works with small leaks. Storage room in a TT is tight so use it as it is. In my country statistics say one flat in seven years. I had three flats the last 3 years myself.
Ron
thank you, did you actualy use this system on these flats and if so did it work?
mariana

spare
leaks.
Hi, someone took your spare. The TT's all come with a spare tire under that board in the trunk. It's not a full size spare, but it most definitely comes with a spare tire. The guy you bought it from probably thought he was being cool and saving weight by removing the spare from the trunk.

has