stability control off

Now that it's way over 40F I wish there was a permanent (flip) switch for ESP off on 03 A4. torsen does an admirable job keeping understeer at bay with stability
control turned off, but I keep forgetting to do so only to be reminded by the progress impeding electronics in hasty turns.
giving 3xx owners envious looks until temps drop again in autumn :-(