Steel wheels to fit an S4

Greetings,
Does anyone kow where to find steel wheels that fit an S4? I had 16" steels for the A4, but they don't fit the S4. I need to get the
Winter Sport M2s mounted soon.
I've checked Tire Rack, but no luck.
TIA!
Elroy 2000 S4

Hehe... yup, 17" steel wheels are probably going to be really tough to find. You may just have to get some cheap alloys instead, either from TR or tires.com or just buy a set of used ones. I see used S4 rims for sale on AudiWorld for around $300-400 quite often.
Cheers,
Pete

bolt patterns don't match and the Winter Sport M2s are 17s...<sigh>.
Maybe I'll just run the stock wheels in the muck this winter and buy new wheels in spring.
Thanks Pete!
Elroy 2000 S4
I have the original alloys from my 2000 TT that i haven't used in 2 years. if your interrested, contact me.........T T

Wrong bolt pattern, I'm afraid. ;-)
Cheers,
Pete