Stereo speaker sizes in 1997 A3

Hi,
Does anyone know the sizes of the speakers that are installed on the 97 to 01 A3 3 door? Or where I can find out the sizes easily without having to pull the car apart to find out?
Want to buy new speakers before I strip the car to replace the old ones so I only have to do it once. Haynes repair manual doesn't say.....
Thanks in advance, Greg

Kenwood, Alpine etc normally do 'custom fit' speakers for cars so you can normally find the correct size speakers off their websites...
--
Jon B
Above email address IS valid.