Summer tyres

Seeking advise for new summer tyres for A6 2.6.
I have Contisport 16 W 215, they are very hard, I guess because of the unnessecary high speed rating, are the H rating softer?
Any experience with other brands?
Greetings Aksel

I've been happy with these on my A4 http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Kumho&tireModel STA+Supra +712

I ran Ecsta Supra 712s on my A4 1.8T. I was very happy with them also.
The S4 had Pilot Sports from the dealer. They are very, very nice, but they are expensive and, most unfortunately, French. I'll be using something else when it comes time to replace them.
Elroy 2000 S4
On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 21:38:23 +0100, "Aksel"

The lower speed rating tires should have thinner, more flexible sidewalls. Their ride should be a bit softer than W-rated tires.