Sun shades, window tinting

I often have to leave my 2003 Audi A4 in the sun. I've never used one of those expandable sunshades. I suppose there's not much to them, but if anyone has any suggestions please tell. I thought it might be less trouble to have tinting on the rear window, but I don't want it to look tricked-out, and I've seen DYI films that are full of bubbles. Any advice on tasteful tinting -- the more heat blocked without blocking too much light, the better.

Thanks

--Art

Reply to
Art M