Sun shades, window tinting

I often have to leave my 2003 Audi A4 in the sun. I've never used one of those expandable sunshades. I suppose there's not much to them, but if anyone has any suggestions please tell. I thought it might be less trouble
to have tinting on the rear window, but I don't want it to look tricked-out, and I've seen DYI films that are full of bubbles. Any advice on tasteful tinting -- the more heat blocked without blocking too much light, the better.
Thanks
--Art
Tinting will help as most Arizonans will tell you. Usually there are legal limits on the density of tint and it may be lighter for the front side windows than for the rear. I prefer a uniform tint so have the max allowed for the front side windows on the rears as well. The folding sun shades are useful for the windshield to limit deterioration of the dash. Don't do it yourself, ask the dealer who they have it done by. I also found a lightweight car cover helped keep the heat buildup to a minimum. Crack your windows and sunroof too.

tricked-out,