Sunroof

Hi I have a problem with an electric sunroof on my 1997 A6. Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the sunroof, Regards Graham

Add pictures here
✖
Get the Bentley CDROM for your A6, I have the CD for my 1994 90 and it's been a real help. I found the link to the CD for you, (http://www.bentleypublishers.com/product.htm?code ŪC4) it costs $99. The paper book version of the same material is $264.95 and is sold out. It's one way to go....

Add pictures here
✖
Thanks for the information. The problem is it does not cover my engine or gearbox and possibly the wiring will be different on the English version. Thanks again Graham

Add pictures here
✖