Sunroof A6

Hello all.

I have an Audi A6 2.6 UK P reg with a sunroof. The sunroof has never worked in that it will not close which is fine as I have aircon so would never use it anyway. Unfortunately it has recently taken to opening on its own which is a pain as I have to open the cover and manually wind it back using the alen key. Can I just disconnect the wires inside or might this cause problems ?

SPG

Reply to
Stephen Gray

LOL! Funny problem. Check in your manual for the fuse. Possibly if there is nothing of importance on the same circuit...

Reply to
Saintor