Symphony II

I just purchased an Audi A4 with the non-Bose stereo. It really isn't a bad sound. But, I do feel a little cheated when I crank it up and I almost have to go the the end of the dial 23 or 24 to get some serious sound. Now....I'm no kid, so I guess I can live with it....but, would an upgrade be possible. Is the Bose that more powerful? And....I just got my insurance rate for this vehicle. It is about $140 more every six months than my 99 Passat. Ouch! Same motor....but they said it could be more expensive to repair....the comprehensive went up over $100 and the collision also went up. They also mentioned it my be do to theft. Any ideas?

Reply to
JJ

FWIW, the insurance on my A4 1.8T was about the same as on my Accord EX-V6, back when I was living in Virginia. Full coverage was around $800 for the entire year.

Cheers,

Pete

Reply to
Pete